Interim Tax Accountant
Provide assistance to the Tax and Treasury Manager. There will also be a focus on tax accounting, forecasting and reporting for the Europe Group as a whole.
My client is an industry leading business based in Redhill.
- Preparation of UK corporate tax computations for 8 companies
- Updating intra-group management fee calculation spreadsheet
- Production of group tax and interest budget
- Updating and maintaining interest and cash flow forecast
- Collation and review of VAT data
- Assistance in the monthly process of collating, summarising and reviewing tax accounting data
- Quarterly production of European Tax Summary Report
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of Alphatax (Tax Computer Systems)
- Experience of working in a multinational and multi-currency environment
- Tax specialist with background of financial reporting, experience of fixed asset accounting and deferred tax
The opportunity to work for an industry leading business in a 6 month contract and earn a day rate up to £300 per day.