Commercial finance analyst
This is a hands-on and highly analytical role involving development of analytical processes and finance business partnering the sales team. The role requires manipulation of large data sets, a keen understanding of sales concepts, and the ability to communicate and develop meaningful work relationships with multiple business partners.
A market leading buiness in the technology sector business based in their state of the art offices in Oxford.
As a part of a larger international group, the business is still going through change and require an inquisitive, qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to join their Commercial Finance team to assist in driving company performance within the UK and global markets.
- Ownership of sales and marketing spend
- Month end - analysis
- Promotion spend and performance analysis including ROI
- KPI reporting and analysis
- To provide the business with commercial insights
- Business partnering stakeholders across the business
- You will ideally be qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with experience working in commercial finance, partnering with Sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; some experience with data query/data management tools required
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to discern consistently strategic insights from data analysis
- Ability to support and prioritise multiple projects concurrently. Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organisation
The Commercial Finance Analyst role based in Oxford comes with a competitive salary up to £45,000-60,000 depending on experience, bonus, pension, 25 days holiday and various other benefits.