Your new company is a global leader in the Telecoms industry
Your new role as Finance Manager - IT Products you will support and drive the product(s) roadmap in partnership with the business in Finance space with special focus on Real Estate and the integration with Asset & Project Accounting and General Ledger. You will take accountability of the topics related to the Finance products and to which you will be involved during its assignment and have the 360 vision of all the elements related to it as well as the points of integration with other products and the relationship with other IT Product Managers to ensure the alignment and consistency of the full product portfolio.
What you\'ll need to succeed you will have comprehensive knowledge of SAP S4 Finance solutions, strong knowledge on how finance processes are implemented with SAP S4 as well as cloud solutions and new technologies like Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience will include
* Experience in a multinational company with excellent communication skills; ability to communicate at senior stakeholder level.
* Active listener; ability to translate business requirements into solutions, identify gaps between those requirements and the existing Core Business Model for finance and potential new solutions.
* A proven track record within one of the following:
- Agile: preferably scaled agile framework
- Process Optimisation: continuous improvement
- Innovation: driving organisational capabilities
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
* Strong knowledge and extensive experience in SAP S4 Hana FICO modules, specially (but not limited to) Real Estate, Asset Accounting General Ledger and Controlling.
* Good understanding of other SAP S4 FI modules: GL, AR, AP, RE-FX. Controlling (Cost Centres, Profit Centres, Profitability Analysis), plus integrations with SCM & HR. Cloud solutions as Concur, Ariba, etc
* Experience (over 5 years) in large-scale and complex Business Transformation Programmes across multiple countries.
* Strong knowledge of HP Quality Centre, SAP Solution Manager, Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft SharePoint.
What you\'ll get in return Is a competitive day rate, hybrid work pattern
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.