Our client located in Atlanta, is searching for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible and will oversee the month-end close, reconcile intercompany accounts and will support the international entities through their month-end close.
Additionally this position will be responsible for assisting with the Annual Budget and Monthly forecasting, assist with gathering information/preparing requested schedules for the internal and external audits, review and maintain the capital spending requests schedule and implement new processes and procedures where needed for more efficient reporting.Required Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years related corporate accounting experience
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry would be a plus!
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, management, and outside professionals
- Excellent communication skills
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive compensation plan that includes an annual bonus plan and a collaborative work environment.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Powered by JazzHR