Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Supervisor, AR, you'll handle day to day operation of the Corrections team to meet the evolving business requirements in a fast-paced environment. You will ensure that business goals and key performance metrics are delivered. As a leader, you will create a high-performance team through coaching and mentoring. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. Become a part of our rapidly growing dynamic team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Prioritizes, assigns, and reviews the daily task of the department; establishes work schedules; prepares performance evaluations and employee development
* Effectively led the AR Corrections team to achieve service goals for various processes or programs, including but not limited to; Invoice audits and adjustments, Overcharge Claims, Disputes and Mass Re-rates
* Identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvements
* Partner with internal stakeholders to create processes that reduce errors in customer onboarding and increase data set up integrity
* Proactively recommends and implements process, procedural and policy enhancements
* Forges solid relationships and foster effective communication with other functional teams, customers, and employees
* Develops training strategy to ensure that employees are cross trained on job responsibilities
* Prepare production reports (daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly) to review with management
* Maintain a continuous improvement in business processes and employee development
* Works with peers to energize culture, performance, and employee engagement
* Creates documentation of processes and procedures to create standardization
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
* 3 years of experience in Billing, AR, Cash Apps, Collections or related
* Ability to read and interpret pricing contracts
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
It'd be great if you also have:
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* 2 years proven experience building efficient and effective teams
* Experience working with customer master file systems is preferred
* Freight LTL, Transportation, Logistics, and Supply Chain industry experience preferred
* Experience working in a high-volume/ high transaction environment
* Advanced Microsoft Office Word, Excel (Pivot, Vlookup) and PowerPoint
* Availability to travel up to 10% of the time
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply Chain, Audit, Manager, Supply, Operations, Finance, Management
Apply now "