Claiborne Senior Living -
The Claiborne at Shoe Creek is hiring an experienced Executive Director to oversee and direct the day-to-day operations of our beautiful Senior Living community in Central, Louisiana. This hands-on collaborative administrator must have strong communication skills with prooven success in management and leadership. We are looking for someone who will lead by example in living the Claiborne core values.
Our Culture Matters- People are our priority. We create genuine and lasting relationships with a sense of appreciation, courtesy, and service.
Take Ownership- We take responsibility for our actions while avoiding blame, excuses, or denial. We learn from our mistakes and rise above them.
Remain Focused- We stay on task through completion, meet and exceed expectations, and remain diligent in our pursuit of excellence.
Act with Integrity- We live the example we wish to set by doing what is right, even when it is difficult, or no one is looking.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLLOWING SKILLS
- Ability to always deal tactfully and professionally with personnel, residents, family members, visitors and the general public.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to manage time effectively, and work with numerous interruptions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Reasoning skills that include the abilityto understand issuesand process informationfor the purpose of giving and receiving feedback and instructions.
- Knowledge of various computer systems, CRM software, and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Compliance and understanding of all federal, state and local regulations.
- Capacity to work evenings and/or weekends and be on-call 24/7.
- Strong passion for seniors.
- Three to Five years experience in long term care
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent decision making skills regarding financial and budgeting
Generous PTO policy
6 Paid Holiday's
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance