Seeking An Experienced CFO
Are you a driven and entrepreneurial CFO with experience in helping business owners improve their business? Would you like to guide business owners in selling or buying privately held companies? Would you like to be rewarded for your skill and experience? Are you seeking a unique opportunity to control your career while building a thriving consulting practice? B2B CFO® offers a dynamic platform for seasoned financial professionals like you to excel in strategic business advisory and sell/buy services for privately held companies.Why Choose B2B CFO® & B2B EXIT®?
As a Partner with B2B CFO® & B2B EXIT®, you'll tap into the potential of our well-recognized brand and esteemed reputation to create your own thriving consulting practice. Within this role, you'll provide a diverse range of strategic business advisory services, enabling business owners to increase cash flow, secure bank loans, ensure sustained profitability, and strategically prepare their businesses for a future sale. To delve deeper into our extensive offerings, visit and explore our specialized services at .Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experienced CFO with success in increasing company cash
- Experience in being involved in the buying/selling of companies
- Desires to learn one of the most important skills in the USA - finding great paying clients
- Desire to learn how to have multiple clients
- Passion to be in control of their future
- Minimum of 5 years as a CFO (or equivalent, such as financial vice president/VP of finance) in privately held companies within the USA
- At least 15 years of professional experience since college graduation
- Has a series Series 7 and/or 79 license
- This is NOT a W-2 CFO position; we are seeking candidates to join our firm as Partners, working from anywhere in the USA within your local market
- This is NOT a franchise opportunity
By confidentially submitting your resume, you grant B2B CFO® & B2B EXIT® permission to contact you via email and phone about our CFO opportunities. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR