The Business Reporting Manager will coordinate the internal and external reporting for Chadwick‐BaRoss, Inc., and its affiliated companies. They will be responsible for and oversee regular reconciliations of cash, sales, inventories, receivables, and credit and collections. They will coordinate with the Accounting Manager to support the operations team and the audit and tax functions.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHEN YOU JOIN US YOU WILL:
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employer Provided Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance.
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Retirement Savings Program with Company Match
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Wellness Programs
- The Opportunity to join a continuously growing organization that include diversity and inclusion
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Provide guidance and support to staff, delegate tasks, and ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present operational and financial reports to management.
- Maintain accurate records of warranty and trade receivables and oversee their timely collection
- Oversee proper recognition of all sales, cost of goods, inventory, and related costs
- Prepare monthly sales commissions reports
- Monitor and report on receivables and collections activities
- Oversee manufacturer warranties, co‐op, and other receivables to facilitate timely collection and use of funds
- Prepare and file monthly sales and use tax filings
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical/problem‐solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Detail‐oriented, organized, and able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Chadwick-BaRoss, Inc and Thompsonrolec Enterprises. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all qualified individuals to apply regardless of race, gender, gender identification, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, armed-services status, age, or any other classification protected by local, state, or federal law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR