Accounts Payable Specialist
Savino Del Bene is a Global Freight Forwarding Company headquartered in Florence, Italy. With more than 285 offices and 4,500 employees globally, Savino Del Bene is one of the leading logistics company that offers import, export, customs brokerage services and warehousing third party solutions servicing several Vertical Markets. We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in our Avenel, NJ Head Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable Vendor Statements follow-up, ensuring all invoices are approved by the operation team for payment.
- Making online payments for internal operation team payable inquiries.
- Having the approval of the Manager for Ach/wire/check requests received from the operation team
- Following all Ach/wire/check request inquiries done and confirming back to operation team.
- Experience with Data Entry, bookkeeping & collections a plus
- Providing assistance to the internal operation team in regard to accounts payable inquiries.
- Ensuring completed forecasting and payables are correctly entered into the system
- Providing assistance to the accounting team and for any account payable invoice inquiries.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodations.
- This is not a remote role, must be able to work in Avenel, NJ Office
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Exhibits basic knowledge of accounting and book keeping
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills - MS Office
- Highly organized
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Displays a flexible and open minded willingness to adapt to new environments and be a team player
- Must have good ethical standards
- Freight Forwarding or Logistics Experience a plus
- Salary based on experience
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K with Company match
- Vacation, PTO & Sick Time
- Great Company culture, fun environment