Reingold, a social-impact marketing and communications firm in Alexandria, Virginia, is hiring an accounts payable specialist to join our core operations team.
We're looking for the usual things: intelligence, attention to detail, excellent time management, exceptional communications skills, and rave reviews. But we're also looking for more: strong initiative, willingness to work hard and think hard, commitment to the team, practical perfectionism, self-discipline, a collaborative spirit, and a sense of humor.Here's the Role:
As our firm's accounts payable specialist, you will be supporting Reingold's mission-driven consulting work for government, nonprofit, and commercial clients across the country.
Here's what you can expect to do from day to day:
- Process large volumes of data for our highest-profile clients.
- Enter invoices and reimbursement requests into our accounting system.
- Collaborate with project teams to support contract expense management.
- Reconcile credit card statements and ensure proper coding and cost segregation.
- Manage vendor records, including address changes, contact information, tax status, and preferred payment methods.
- Support annual 1099 preparation and filings.
- Support the vendor payment process and ensure that payments are issued in a timely manner.
- Work with project teams and vendors to resolve billing discrepancies and issues.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis and notify the department lead of any discrepancies or changes required.
- Assist with issuing virtual credit cards to employees for internal and project-specific purchases.
- Perform other duties as required to support the Finance Department.
This role is a good fit for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in an accounts payable role (required).
- A bachelor's or associate degree in accounting, business, or a similar field, or comparable experience.
- Proficiency in GAAP.
- Impeccable attention to detail and proven organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Dependability, self-motivation, and the ability to manage recurring deadlines.
- A proven track record working in a hybrid environment.
- Experience working with federal contracts and familiarity with Federal Travel Regulations is helpful.
- Experience with Sage Intacct software is also a plus.
Reingold offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, a hybrid and collaborative work environment, a fun (and sometimes zany) workplace culture, and growth opportunities in a variety of specialty areas. That means when we find good people (and they find us), they stay around for the long term.
Reingold's headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia, and we also have an office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Reingold is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR