was established with the idea of helping clients who are suffering through a tax debt issue, easing the stress and anxiety that comes with serious tax problems, and providing dedicated and comprehensive professional representation in defense of taxpayer rights. We are a leader in the tax resolution industry and recognized as an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau, holding an A+ rating. We are headquartered in Orange County, California, and licensed in and provides tax resolution services to 48 states.
· 13+ Years in Business
· Rated A+ with the BBB
· Family Owned & Operated
We are looking for a full time Remote Tax Preparer (CTEC) to
handle the income tax preparation for individuals and businesses. Identifying potential tax credits and liabilities, ensuring accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. They will also complete tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.Overview of Responsibilities but not limited to:
· Preparing a high volume of simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
· Providing status updates or requests to Case Managers.
· Reviewing financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
· Assisting with ensuring that clients receive the maximum tax debt savings possible by identifying potential deductions and credits.
· Prioritizing caseload and assignments
· Working closely with Case Managers, Enrolled Agents and/or Tax AttorneysRequired Skill Set:
· A minimum of 2 years' experience preparing Individual and Business tax returns· CTEC Licensed (Active) & PTIN REQUIRED
· Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Remains focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
· Working knowledge of the various tax programsWhat we are offering you:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- We promote a positive and fun work life culture/balance.
- Strong family-oriented vibe and values
- After 60 days of employment:
- Health Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision - Employer pays 50% of monthly premiums)
- 401K with company match
Powered by JazzHR