Arizona Central Credit Union Ranked Top 10 Credit Unions in AZ for 2023
"Ranking Arizona: Top 10 credit unions for 2023" AZBIGMEDIA
Arizona Central Credit Union offers comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with up to 6% match, a rewarding wellness program, paid community volunteer time, and so much more!Role:
The role of the Sr Business Credit Specialist is to provide outstanding service to existing and prospective Business Members by providing a variety of duties associated with, structuring, analyzing, and underwriting all types of complex commercial and participation loans, as well as assisting in the monitoring of the loan portfolio.Summary of Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Interview prospective borrowers and request the necessary information to process all types of credit requests
- Gather, analyze, and interpret applicant's financial credit information and collateral to determine the feasibility of credit approval/renewal for all types of credit products
- Underwrite credit requests and prepare credit memorandum while taking into consideration applicable policies, procedures, guidelines, and analyzing risks to present a processed credit memorandum to appropriate approving authority within the credit union as required
- Review loan documents to ensure accuracy and validate that terms and conditions are correct according to the approving credit memorandum
- Conduct annual/periodic renewals/reviews of existing lending relationships while performing a complete financial assessment and preparation of a credit memorandum when necessary for approval
- Assist the Director in the monitoring of the loan portfolio to ensure proper management of risk ratings, compliance with loan covenants, and early identification of potential problems
- Develop a solid understanding of the user aspect of the Statement Spreading software and provide recommendations to improve its usage.
- Assist in loan administration by leveraging the Statement Spreading Software system for tracking insurance, renewals, reviews, loan covenants, and/or specific items as defined in the credit memo.
Employee may be asked to perform other job duties as assigned, nothing in this job description shall restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Hours:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Monday- Friday
- Hybrid/Remote work is available after 90 days.
- 5 to 8 years of similar or related experience as a Commercial Credit Analyst/Underwriter at a financial institution, preferably in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, which includes: financial statement analysis, preparing credit memorandums, and understanding of commercial loan documentation
- Commercial lending knowledge including underwriting and portfolio management, with additional experience in loan operations, sales, and collections preferred
· Equivalent to a college degree in a relevant field.
Powered by JazzHR