Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Director to join their organization. The Payroll Director will be responsible for leading and managing our client's payroll operations in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Responsibilities:
- Provide extensive knowledge of the UKG Pro payroll platform.
- Oversee and manage payroll operations for our client's payroll in the US and Canada, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
- Lead a team of 3 US Payroll Managers and 1 CA Payroll Manager.
- Collaborate with the head of the HRIS organization and other stakeholders to ensure seamless integration and coordination between payroll and HR systems.
- Develop and implement payroll strategies and processes to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and changes in legislation related to payroll.
- Provide expert guidance and support to resolve complex payroll issues and inquiries.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payrolls for our client, including payroll taxes, deductions, and benefits.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors and regulatory authorities.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance payroll operations and deliver exceptional service to our client.
- Extensive experience in UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) payroll management is essential.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of successfully leading and developing teams.
- In-depth knowledge of payroll regulations, compliance requirements, and best practices.
- Excellent understanding of payroll systems, processes, and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
- This is a full-time permanent position located in the Greater Boston Area.
- Though remote work will be an option, working hours will align with the Eastern Timezone .
Spencer Thomas Group (STG) is a Professional Services firm that delivers comprehensive business solutions worldwide. Whether it's Global Payroll & Human Capital Management, Organizational Change Management, Enterprise Service Management, or Program and Project Management services, our human-centric methodology RightFIT, delivers extraordinary Customer and Employee digital experiences that advances business priorities.