Frontier Senior Living -
Frontier Senior Living, LLC is seeking a skilled Accounts Receivable Specialist
to join our fast-paced Accounting team located in Tigard, Oregon located near Bridgeport Mall.
Frontier Senior Living's portfolio of communities spans throughout the United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own unique setting. Frontier's mission is to provide an enriched and meaningful experience for our residents, team members, and community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.Accounts Receivable Specialist
is primarily responsible for supporting the A/R process for a portfolio of communities. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, basic clerical skills. The Account Receivable Specialist must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions, therefore, exceptional organizational skills are preferred. The position requires a pleasant nature with a strong emphasis on customer service.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and monitor all aspects of the Accounts Receivable and Revenue cycle
- Identify, research, and resolve discrepancies on resident ledgers.
- Ensure that all resident move-in's, move-out's, and changes have been recorded correctly by community staff
- Process monthly ACH payments.
- Verifies revenue for Medicaid residents by reviewing State paperwork.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Partake in month end close for a portfolio of communities.
- Ensure that the terms of new leases are in compliance with company policies
- Ensure economics of all leases have been accurately entered into the Revenue management software
- Review monthly resident invoices for accuracy
- Review month-end accounts receivables reports for accuracy
- Make corrections to resident accounts as necessary
- Enter monthly revenue journal entries
- Monitor Accounts Receivable Aging and collection efforts
- Monitor all uncollectable accounts - state and private pay
- Elevate collection issues to Senior Accountant and/or Controller
- Work with state(s) on Medicaid payments and discrepancies
- Keep records of explanations related to aged balances and action items
- Process write-offs for uncollectable accounts in accordance with company policy after all collection efforts are exhausted
- Maintain files, documents, and audit support for year-end audits
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum education of High School Diploma
- Experience with high volume receivables is preferred
- Computer keyboard skills, ten-key by touch, good typing skills, and mathematical ability
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact on a positive basis with all levels of staff and vendors
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and concentrate in a frequently interrupted environment
- Ability to make sound decisions and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively problem solve and be detail-oriented.
- Accuracy required
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Frontier Senior Living offers a competitive salary and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. Frontier Senior Living, LLC offers medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a competitive Match program. To discover more about the Frontier Senior Living team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace