Fully Remote, Permanent Work from Home OpportunityJob Summary:
Looking to build upon your track record as a rising accountant in a rapidly growing segment of the financial services industry? You will work tightly with the Driven Insights finance and accounting teams, where you'll gain very meaningful experience with rapidly growing clients. You will learn our proprietary best practices and use cutting edge technology. You'll be part of a collaborative, fast-paced work environment, where hitting deadlines is a way of life and details matter. The opening is immediate.Meet Our Incredibly Talented and Collaborative Team Here: The Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO Policy
- Permanent Work from Home
- Amazing culture & team
- Growth opportunities abound - multiple tracks to choose from
- Company 401k Contribution
- Loads of Tech Gear, including 3 monitors, laptop, etc.
- Annual In-Person Get Together
- Serve as lead accountant for client businesses
- Manage revenue cycle (order to cash)
- Oversee expense management process
- Responsible for monthly financial close, KPI (key performance indicators) measurement & management/board reporting
- Assist with cash flow projections, budgeting process
- Lead accounting aspects of monthly client meetings, provide compelling insights for client business owners
- Train new accountants on our delivery process
- Oversee compliance with GAAP and relevant regulatory requirements
- Own sales tax, covenant calculations & sales commissions calculations
- Manage & leverage accounting technology, such as QuickBooks, Bill.com, Avalara, Divvy and business intelligence/subscription billing tools such as SaaSOptics
- Meaningfully contribute to or lead strategic projects (eg: due diligence, fundraising requests, financial analysis, software and process improvements that scale with increased transaction volume)
- Own, evolve internal client accounting processes to promote efficiency, ensure data accuracy
Required Skills and Abilities
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required. These include projects such as researching and implementing new technology for internal and customer use, as well as process improvement initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Experience successfully revamping accounting processes and technology
- Strong QuickBooks Online experience required. Xero, Intacct & NetSuite are a plus to have.
- Strong understanding of KPIs with track record of using to make quick, informed decisions
- Exceptionally strong Google Sheet / Microsoft Excel GAAP-compliant financial modeling skills
- Firm grasp on sales tax liability management, including usage of management tool like Avalara
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making & project management skills
- Willing to work at a high level of intensity and fast pace to support the needs of rapidly growing businesses
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects at one time while maintaining incredible attention to detail
- Maintain a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Ability to use good judgement and keep client and Driven Insights information confidential
- Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal/external customers, colleagues and management
- Experience as lead accountant in rapidly growing firm(s)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's in Accounting and/or CPA license preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an Accounting Manager
- 2+ years of audit work as an auditor in CPA firm
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Environment:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- Must be able to lift laptop and reams of paper
- Infrequent travel (for Annual Get Together)
: CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RECRUITER OR STAFFING FIRM OUTREACH.MUST LIVE IN THE U.S.A.
Powered by JazzHR