Job DescriptionStaff Accountant
- Assists in developing and maintaining accounting systems to meet Company goals and ensures that financials are prepared accurately and timely. Hours
: Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm. This position will primarily work in-office and may be eligible to work a hybrid schedule after the training period for one day a week.A few must-haves for this position:
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Associates degree in accounting, finance or related field, and two years of experience in accounting required.
- Advanced Excel experience required.
- Medicare experience preferred.
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives for more than 40 years.
Some Functions of what you would do:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Generous PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, HSA with Company Contribution, and much more!
- Recognition Programs
- Locally owned and operated.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
- Manages day-to-day activities for productivity, quality of work, and completion of assigned tasks within established deadlines, including Month End.
- Ensures adherence to generally accepted accounting principles, policies and procedures; maintains clear audit trails, and provides accurate and timely financial reports.
- Oversees the preparation of Medicare, Medicaid and other State financial reports, including the Medicare Cost Report, Hospice Cap Report and Credit Balance Report. Ensures that reports are submitted timely and accurately.
- Achieves budget objectives by monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Prepares and reconciles balance sheet within established timeframes, resolve variances, and prevent reoccurrence within scope of authority; prepare adjusting entries.
Visit our website for more information: Home Health Services | Interim HealthCare of Twin Cities
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities offers a wide variety of home care, ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with the everyday tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence, and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare's mission - Improving People's Lives .
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. The company is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you believe that you need reasonable accommodation in order to apply due to the fact that you have a disability, we request that you notify the company so that we can assist you where appropriate. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Staff Accountant, Location: ROSEVILLE, MN - 55129