Staff Accountant - Manufacturing & Distribution
- Perform all day-to-day accounting activities for the company.
- Prepare and distribute accurate financial reports.
- Recommend, document, and assist with implementation of work procedures to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies.
- Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable
- Expense Report Audit/Processing
- Account Reconciliations
- Month-end close and financial report preparation
- Sales and Property Tax Return Preparation/Filing
- Assist CPA with Quarterly and Annual Income Tax Preparation/Filings
- College degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience in a business environment
- Proficient with accounting software programs and MS Office Suite
Base salary 70k-$80k depending on experience and 401k with match, PTO and great working environment
Powered by JazzHR