We are seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist
to join our team. The Accounting Specialist
will be responsible for managing and maintaining general ledger accounting, recording of revenue and processing accounts payable. This position will oversee various vendor accounts as well as assist the rest of the accounting team with various reconciliations, process improvement, and project work.Essential Functions:
- Accounting support for medical practice and multiple related parties
- Reconcile daily sales registers, process deposits and record revenue into the general ledger.
- Manage entire accounts payable function which includes approval process, complex account coding, invoice entry, payment processing and vendor management.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all accounts payable transactions.
- Responsible for coding, recording and monitoring all credit card activity.
- Communicate with vendors to resolve any cost discrepancies or other purchasing issues.
- Assist with month-end close processes as needed.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing excellent patient care, we encourage you to take a look at our Accounting Specialist
opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization. Competitive Pay & Benefits:
Med/Dental/Vision, Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, 401K, Paid STD/LTD/Life Work Environmental:
Office environment. Mondays-Fridays | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in general accounting and/or accounts payable is required. Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office: Excel, Outlook and Word. Prior experience with Sage Intacct software strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and recording skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities with conflicting deadlines and manage time well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for accounting, we encourage you to submit your application.