CINQCAREFinance ManagerPosition DescriptionOverview
The Finance Manager reports to the Financial Controller with accountability for providing Financial operations management, strategy, judgment, organization, and evidenced-based analysis to influence decisions, and directly to meet CINQCARE requirements. They should embody CINQCARE's core values, including, Trusted, Empathetic, Committed, Humble, Creative and Community-Minded
. At CINQCARE, we don't have patients or customers - we have Family Members.
As CINQCARE's healthcare portfolio continues to grow and scale, we are dealing with more complicated business and accounting needs. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, energetic accounting manager who is willing to roll up their sleeves to support and manage the end-to-end accounting operations. This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast-paced company where you will have the ability to see the big picture and drive a lasting impact for CINQCARE stakeholders and the communities we serve.
The Finance Manager must be a thought leader in supporting and managing expanded financial platforms and will be responsible for overseeing the daily accounting operations and accuracy of all financial reporting for the Company. They will support CINQCARE's financial operations, including accounting, financial reporting, internal control environment, tax compliance, and treasury/ cash management.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with experience partnering with colleagues to drive value and positive change across the organization.Job Responsibilities
The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage, train, invest in and develop the staff accountant.
- Manage and help optimize the monthly financial close process and other related rhythm of business activities.
- Prepare the segment and consolidated monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial statements and provide analysis with actionable insights to enhance business operations or mitigate future risk.
- Manage tax compliance and correspondence for taxing authorities.
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records. Working with the Company's tax advisors, prepare and submit corporate tax and monthly statutory payments and ensure compliance with all tax legislation.
- Support the implementation of commercial ERP system to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Supervise and assist with the planning and execution of the annual external audit process as well as all third-party audits.
- Driving the development of a thoughtful and comprehensive internal control environment designed to mitigate risk.
- Manage complex accounting items such as Revenue Recognition, Lease Accounting, Intercompany, Taxes et.al
- Provide treasury and cash management support.
- Provide leaders and support during budget preparation.
- Performs other appropriate duties, as assigned.
The Finance Manager will have the following duties:
- Leadership: The Finance Manager will lead in defining and executing strategies and solutions to create business value in CINQCARE, including building a team to design, develop, and execute those strategies and solutions to deliver desired outcomes.
- Strategy: The Finance Manager will establish the business strategy and roadmap: (1) improve outcomes for Family Members; (2) enhance the efficacy of other CINQCARE. business divisions; and (3) develop and deliver external market opportunities for CINQCARE products and services. In establishing the business strategy, the Finance Manager will define and innovate sustainable revenue models to drive profitability of the Company.
- Collaboration: The Finance Manager will ensure that CINQCARE's capabilities form a cohesive offering, including by working closely with other business divisions to learn their needs, internalize their knowledge, and define solutions to achieve the business objectives of CINQCARE.
- Knowledge: The Finance Manager will provide subject matter expertise in finance solutions, including determining and recommended approaches for finance, solution deployment and performance evaluation.
- Culture: The Finance Manager is accountable for creating a productive, collaborative, safe and inclusive work environment for the finance team and as part of the larger Company.
The Finance Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or equivalent degree with a record of strong academic achievement. CPA or other advance degree Preferred;
- Experience: Minimum of four (4) years of experience working in public accounting or corporate finance/controllership; preferably in a health care setting or regulated industry. In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and concepts, healthcare experience is preferred;
- Entrepreneurial: CINQCARE seeks to fix gaps that have persisted for generations in the delivery of care to Black and Brown populations. This position is accountable for ensuring CINQCARE is positioned to innovatively deliver on its promise. Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, comfortable prioritizing multiple work streams across daily responsibilities and long-term projects.
- Communication: Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills; ability to clearly articulate and present concepts and models in an accessible manner to CINQCARE's team, investors, partners, and other stakeholders. Comprehensive knowledge of Financial Management systems (SAP, Oracle/ Net Suite, Sage, QuickBooks etc.) and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions). Adept at spreadsheet analysis and problem solving, including the ability to synthesize financial data into accurate and clear presentations to executive leadership.
- Relationships: Ability to build and effectively manage relationships with business leaders and external constituents. Team player with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic work environment; ability to partner and drive results across all functions; and,
- Good judgement, impeccable ethics, and a strong team player; desire to succeed and grow in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial Company. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and highly developed interpersonal skills. The candidate will have a demonstrated track record of operating in a diverse team environment. Relentless commitment to good governance and ethical business practices. CINQCARE has a zero-tolerance policy on corrupt business practices and will not proceed with projects or conduct any activities where we determine a misalignment of our core values.
: Washington, DCCompensation
: $110k - $120k
Powered by JazzHR