Columbus, OH 43215, USAJob Category:
February 8, 2024Description:
Job DetailsDescriptionESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly journal entries to support monthly close process
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations such as cash, fixed assets, accounts payable and other balance sheet accounts.
- Provide monthly reports and analysis on various accounts
- Work on special projects / ad-hoc reports as required
- Support and assist yearly external audit
- Compile and calculate lease accounting agreements and calculations within lease software
- Gather agreements and update rebate accruals by customer
- Must have a BS/BA in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of accounting experience, experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- A strong grasp on US GAAP and financial reporting standards required.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems, JDE preferred.
- Must have strong attention to detail and can work under deadlines
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
ExperienceLicenses & Certifications