Kennebec Valley Community Action Program (KVCAP), which seeks to strengthen individuals, families and communities through direct services and community collaborations that create solutions to poverty, is looking to hire a detail oriented and data driven full-time Billing & Data Coordinator for the Child & Family Services department. KVCAP Child & Family Services, a Head Start/Early Head Start provider, offers child care, preschool, home visiting and whole family coaching in northern Kennebec and Somerset counties.
The Billing & Data Coordinator provides program administrative support to the Child & Family Services Business & Information Manager and Program Director of Business & Information. Responsibilities include:
- Determining eligibility of applications and ensuring completion of all required documentation.
- Completing data entry and establishing income eligibility file.
- Verifying and managing child care subsidies/billing for enrolled families.
- Working with child care partners to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Assisting with data systems management.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience
- Associate's degree
- Computer skills and aptitude, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting systems knowledge preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of Child Plus, E-DECA, IMMPact, Talking Points, and/or Procare a plus
- Ability to pass State Bureau of Investigation, Department of Health and Human Services, Fraud, and National Sex Offender registry background checks
- 13 Paid Holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People's Day, plus one additional day during your Birthday month
- Low cost health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance options
- 100% employer-paid short-term disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program that starts at 4 weeks per year
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan that includes an employer contribution and an employer match
- Annual CSA program that delivers a weekly box of food from local farms to all participating employees for 20+ weeks per year
- Professional growth and development opportunities