As experts in protecting what matters most to businesses and individuals, we're looking to bring on our next Proposal Analyst to support our Employee Benefits department and deliver exceptional benefits solutions to our growing client base.
Our Proposal Analyst will work with and learn from experts in the insurance industry to build an exciting career while helping the world prepare for the unexpected.
As one of the fastest growing insurance brokers in the U.S., we are excited to bring on those interested in developing their career in the insurance industry. Opportunity awaits you with us!
Why This Role?
* High visibility to Senior Leadership - work alongside both Client Services and Agency Leadership who prioritize your learning and development
* Opportunity for upward movement on our client services teams!
* Learn the ropes of Employee Benefits and what it takes to successfully support the Sales and Service Teams within this line of business
What You'll Do
* Support client retention by maintaining a positive image with clients.
* Assist with creating open enrollment guides, finalizing client presentations for new business and renewal meetings, and gathering information related to underwriting, data analytics, marketing, and HR services.
* Enter accurate client information into agency management system and export data as needed.
* Obtain necessary information to prepare for RFP; Distribute RFP to identified markets and ensure RFP deadlines are met by carriers.
* Prepare all required client facing proposal and documents for the Account Executive and assist in tracking data, changes, and client specific information.
* Actively engage in learning; study industry trends. Seek out self-directed learning to increase industry knowledge.
* Maintain carrier updates and bulletins in a shared document environment. Assists in coordinating and scheduling meetings with carriers as instructed by Account Executive.
* Other duties as assigned.
What's in it For You?
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it's important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
* Competitive base salary
* Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
* Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and 2 vision plan options
* Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!
* Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
* Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access to licensed therapists
* Pet benefits & discounts
* Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners
What You'll Need
* Desire to learn & grow with us
* Willingness to obtain appropriate Life and Health license within 6 months of hire, with our support
* Strong organization and written/verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated customer service focus
* Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar systems, including spreadsheets, email, word processing, and presentation software
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!