About the Acrisure South Platform:
Acrisure's South Platform began with a small group of agency partners joining together for the best interest of their clients and teams. Through collaboration and trust, they revealed the individual strengths and the extraordinary advantage at their doorsteps. As their success became a reality, people took notice, and the platform grew. Their entrepreneurial spirits drove the partnership that led the Acrisure South Platform to where it is today, with a culture built on organic partnership.
Acrisure is a fast-growing fintech leader that operates a global insurance broker. Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, real estate services, cyber services and asset and wealth management. Acrisure's massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
* Lead and Oversee all Client Service items including but not limited to
* Ongoing proactive meetings with the client throughout the year to ensure a high level of service.
* Meeting business retention goals.
* Development of new business with existing clients by rounding out programs with additional and/or increased lines of coverage.
* Developing strong business relationships and client trust.
* Communicating compliance deadlines and updates.
* Assist in resolving routine client concerns and any reoccurring and non-routine client/carrier issues.
* Manage the renewal of existing plans
* Advise, inform, and involve Client Management & Strategy Team as required in marketing process.
* Recommend improvements based on changing employee benefit legislation, suggest strategies to address client concerns, and provide resolutions if discrepancies, errors or inconsistencies are contained within the information.
* Assist with conducting employee open enrollment meetings to communicate benefit options as needed.
* Responsible for reviewing contracts, plan documents, summary plan descriptions and other legal documents for accuracy and ensuring all material is sent to client in a timely manner.
* Work closely with Director of Employee Health & Benefits Division, Benefits Service Manager and Director of Operations to obtain necessary resources to support the team's requirements, discuss project impediments, and to escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team.
* Prepare quarterly production and activity reports.
* Ensure good file maintenance with documentation of account issues and maintenance of the Agency Management System.
* Overall stewardship of client Third Party Administrator and other third-party carrier relationships.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
* 1+ years of client management experience, with 2+ years of general Employee Benefits Brokerage experience in the small market segment (2-100 employees) - additional large market (100+) experience is a plus
* Proven professional history of success at managing client relationships
* Possess a proven understanding of fundamental benefit laws, regulations, and compliance standards
* State Life and Health Producers license is required; industry professional designation a plus
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint (testing may be required)
* Ability to calculate customized financial analysis and present an interpretation of the data and its meaning
* Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, verbally and in writing required
* Excellent attention to detail is required
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture whose Founding Partners include Acrisure, Russell Wilson and Ciara, and Russell Westbrook. The venture focuses on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. Additionally, in its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children's Health at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital.
For more, visit www.Acrisure.com or learn more here.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children's Health at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure's property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure's Human Resources Talent Department.