Precise - We are an international Financial Management Service provider for Architectural, Engineering, and Legal firms, in search of Entry Level Financial Analysts for our rapidly growing New York office. We are seeking an individual who is a self-starter and can work independently. The analyst will be responsible for providing financial analysis regarding all facets of the business for our client.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves numbers, is highly motivated, and works well both independently and in a team. They should be comfortable interfacing with the executive management team and with presenting complex financial information in a clear fashion. This is an Entry-Level position But candidates with 1-2 years of experience will be considered.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
**We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
• Mapping and analyzing quantitative data
• Preparing management reports
• Managing cash flow and daily financial issues
• Monitoring performance and profitability
• Additional duties are required
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Business Administration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills that include MS, Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Willing to learn and develop strong analytical skills, budget, and project management
• Handle heavy responsibilities - overseeing the implementation of projects that require comprehensive scheduling & coordination
• Detail-oriented and high organization skills - the ability to develop, collect, formulate, and maintain databases, spreadsheets, estimates, project schedules, and reports
• Exceptional work ethic
• High self-learning capabilities and fast-learner
• Complete honesty combined with a strong team player skill set
• Open-mindedness to learn, be coached, and grow within a growing company
• Positive can-do attitude and self-motivated
• Must be able to start within 2-3 weeks of offer
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Precise - Int is the leading financial management service provider for architectural, engineering, and law firms. We are a high-value resource that takes responsibility of companies' finances in order to optimize operations, increase performance, and enhance decision-making.
With deep knowledge of architectural and engineering firms industry and law firms, we provide C-level advice within the scope of all of our service offerings. Precise - Int is a partner for life as evidenced by 98% customer loyalty and a range of in-sourcing, outsourcing, and consulting options available to suit companies of every size and shape.
Our uncompromising commitment to our clients enables them to make more money and manage their business better.