Are you tired of working for someone else? Have you thought about building a business for yourself? If you answered yes to either question - Welcome! We are excited to introduce Afirm to you!
Our field auditors come from all walks of life and various backgrounds. They are inquisitive, driven & self-directed. They love numbers and spreadsheets and being out in the field working with all different types of people. If this describes you, check out the rest of this job description! Afirm is an industry leader and premier provider of premium audit and loss control services!
Celebrating 30+ years in business, we owe our success to our talented field auditors across this great land, performing our work. At Afirm our core values are our guiding principles, not just words we put on our website or company documents. "Our Vision is to ingrain in our clients and associates, a complete confidence and trust, developed through consistency of service, honesty in performance, and integrity of character." Why Partner with Afirm?
What does a Premium Auditor do?
- Grow a business for yourself and take control of your own destiny!
- Manage your own schedule and work out of your home office
- You determine how much work you take from us and manage your volume
- Our contractors are paid by the job - you determine how much money you make!
- Learn a valuable, highly marketable trade in a growing industry!
Our Premium Auditors meet with our client's policyholders onsite, virtually or via the phone, usually at the end of the policy period to conduct a review of business operations, specific financial records such as payroll, sales and/or cost records, and to verify class codes assigned per industry and client standards as required by their insurance contract.
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to conduct the premium audit and obtain necessary information
- Submitting audit reports via web-portal and AFIRM's exclusive premium auditing software
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Examining commercial businesses' payroll and tax records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
Premium Audit experience is not required!
- Successful candidate must live in New Orleans, LA!
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience is helpful, but not required.
- Strong customer service and people skills are a must!
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions
AFIRM provides best in class training for those looking to start a new career! For more information or to apply today, visit us on our website at , or email us at .
**Afirm, a Davies company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status or condition protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. **
Powered by JazzHR