*Qualified candidates must have healthcare finance experience in order to be considered for this role.
At Solis Mammography
, our patient-focused culture is at the heart of every interaction. We deliver the care, compassion and high-touch experience that have made us a valued healthcare partner to the generations of women that we serve. As the nation's leader in breast health services, our commitment to providing excellence in patient care is realized at every level of our organization. If you are an ambitious self-starter who thrives in an environment where you are empowered to take ownership of your area of responsibility, we would like to speak to you.
The Sr. Financial Analyst - Revenue Analytics
is responsible for supporting a broad array of strategic, complex analytical projects and divisional planning; interfacing with various business teams, developing an understanding of business needs. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Understands, promotes, and demonstrates the Solis Way
- Performs extensive data manipulation and analysis (budget, workplan forecasting)
- Communicates the "Why" behind the financial numbers; assists our clinical leadership in driving efficient operations and avenues to profitable growth, with unwavering commitment to clinical quality
- Ensures internal customer satisfaction by developing trusted partnerships with our leadership team by sharing insights and engaging them in joint strategic planning and problem solving
- Creates financial and operational models showing scenario and sensitivity analyses to determine impacts on financial results, investment returns, and estimated future growth sizing
- Maintains center financial performance tracking and other ad hoc analyses, as required
- Partners with Revenue Cycle team in development and monitoring of key indicators.
- Adept in data mining and modeling tools to automate analyses and reports
- Identifies issues and root causes using adapt analysis techniques
- Healthcare finance experience with experience on revenue-side finance, required.
- 3-4 years finance/accounting experience, required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting, required. MBA and/or CPA is a plus.
- Understanding of the healthcare revenue cycle, reimbursement, and healthcare pricing elements.
- Experience in data analysis, variance analysis and information reporting; presenting financial information in a consumable format, required.
- Advanced Excel modeling is a MUST: build models from scratch in a disciplined fashion, rollup multiple sheets and a strong understanding of financial statements.
- Experience interacting with staff/management across multiple departments and levels.
- Experience in building presentations for management.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are CRITICAL.
- Able to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing large data sets; Tableau and/or SQL experience is a plus.
- Strong work ethic with a "get it done" mentality.
- Collaborative across the organization but demonstrates the confidence and maturity to push back to ensure sound business and financial decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a multi-unit operations environment preferred.
- Knowledge in Adaptive is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR