Junior Staff Accountant is primarily responsible for processing producer accounts payable, supporting standard AP process , preparing journal entries, and supporting staff account during month-end close.Job Description:
- Assist in the month end close, including creating and entering journal entries.
- Process end to end producers accounts payable and assist with standard AP invoices.
- Reconciles daily bank transactions for the company and subsidiary.
- Prepare daily cash reports as required by manager.
- Initiate ACH and wire payments using online banking tool.
- Enter data for monthly inventory costing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of AP experience in high paced environment.
- Ability to work cross functionally in the general ledger.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred but not required.
Powered by JazzHR