Senior Reporting Analyst
Our client is growing and needs to add a Senior Reporting Analyst with a mix of accounting and financial analysis to their team.
This role works closely with accounting management and senior management in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Prepares the cost accounting financial statements, including analysis by product line, offering insight and additional metrics on how the data can be analyzed.
- Assists with the annual budget process as well as periodic reforecasts.
- Helps maintain the company's accounting records.
- Provides both analysis and insight into the company's operation to achieve more profitable results
- Assists with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processing.
- Prepares ad-hoc and other reports as directed by management.
- Reconciles general ledger data to various sub-ledger and system data.
- Responsible for month-end closing activities - preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.
- Identifies ways to promote efficiency within the financial reporting process to implement and/or incorporate best practices.
- Prepares variance analysis on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
This role can be Remote for someone that lives in the METRO ATLANTA area.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Three plus years previous experience in Accounting or Finance reconciling accounts, performing financial analysis and preparing financial statements.
- Computer Skills: Advanced MS Excel skills and intermediate proficiency with MS Word and MS Access (or similar database query tools)
- POWER BI, SQL or experience with similar tool required.
Our client offers a salary of $95k - $115k depending on experience plus benefits.
Powered by JazzHR