Synectic Solutions Inc. is growing, and we are adding a Financial Analyst to the corporate team!
About this amazing opportunity: For starters you will be working with a high performing organization focused on collaboration and teamwork. Our recipe for success is simple, we work solutions to challenges and problems as a Team, we support each other as a Team, and we have some fun in between. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing multiple financial analysis projects at the same time. At month end, you will be responsible for budget, projection, and actual variance commentary. Responsibilities
- Prepare the company's expense plans and monthly forecasts.
- Accurately update systems to actual results, forecasts, and budgets.
- Analyze and provide commentary on variances.
- Communicate with vendors and ensure on-time processing of vendor allowances.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external accounting standards and financial policies.
- Must be US Citizen and Eligible for Secret clearance.
- Must have 2+ years Unanet Financial Analyst or Project Control experience.
- Minimum of 5+years of experience as a Financial Management Analyst, within the DoD.
- Proficiency in Financial Analysis Reporting and Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and skills in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Use of tool sets such as Power BI, with a track record of leveraging tools to drive meaningful insights and support decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex financial data accurately.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
All candidates will be required to pass background screening to include SSN, Driver Record, and Criminal Background Investigation.What You Can Expect from Us
What's In It for Me?
- Positive Office environment
- Professional and knowledgeable team and leadership
- Business Office hours
What Your Experience Working for Us Will Be Like
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including:
- Company-subsidized PPO Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Education Assistance
- Company-subsidized Corporate Fitness Program
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance with an option to increase coverage.
- Company-paid Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Ask any of our employees and they will tell you SSI is a great place to work with an upbeat and positive culture. We take pride in our work to continuously improve on our performance in a manner that enhances the mission of the agencies we serve while expanding opportunities for our employees and our company.About Synectic Solutions, Inc. (SSI)
Synectic Solutions, Inc. (SSI), is an award-winning, 20-year government contracting agency focused on the areas of logistics, engineering, management, and information technology. SSI is a growing organization committed to exceeding customer expectations, to continually improving all products, services, and processes, and to perform all work with the commitment to upholding the highest standards and ethics. Ready to apply?
If this job sounds like a fit for you, then click on the ‘apply' button below. Good luck!
Powered by JazzHR