is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world's premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients' needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam
to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam
! The Senior Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining budgets for various cost centers, and generating revenue and cost reports. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third-party audits and operations and will provide support to operational staff on accounting issues.What you'll do....
What you'll need...
- Post Daily Cash
- Post weekly credit card transactions
- Work in cooperation with the Accounting Department to perform month end accounting close in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform reconciliations of various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Maintain the Company's fixed asset sub-ledger and the associated financial reporting
- Prepare ad hoc analyses at the request of the CFO to support operations and finance
- Assist the CFO, Controller, and Accountant in preparation of monthly investor and bank reporting packages
- Prepare weekly KPIs by division and region for management reporting
- Assist in the year-end audit and tax compliance process
- Identify process improvement opportunities on a continual basis
- Ad hoc analysis to support the Company's operations and finance team
- Extract and manipulate data from our proprietary construction software and accounting software
- Produce weekly/monthly reporting from various software systems
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
What you'll get in return...
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in private or public accounting or two (2) years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced Excel and data compilation/analysis skills (pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.)
- Experience with cloud-based accounting systems (Acumatica system would be a huge plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Honest, trustworthy, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have an energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality to tackle any task
- "Tech savvy" and proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to compile, understand, and summarize large quantities of data using Excel
- Organized, self-motivated, and strong communication skills are needed to work with a large accounting team and the Company's operational divisions
- Ability to take ownership of assigned areas with support from the Controller, CFO, and Accountant
- Problem solver with the ability and attitude to identify and communicate issues and information in a concise and polished format
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam's Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR