Accounting SpecialistTri-Pac, Inc.
a contract development and manufacturing company (CDMO) specializing in liquid and aerosol filling for personal care and pharmaceutical marketers, is seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist
for immediate addition to our fast growing team. Job Description:
The accounting specialist possesses strong accounting, analytical and organizational skills along with a strong work ethic and focuses on attention to detail when working with Invoicing and General Ledger transactions. He/she has a positive work environment outlook with strong communication and organizational skills used when dealing with internal and external customers. Core expertise's include Analytical, Finance, Taxation and Accounting skills. The Accounting Specialist duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, General accounting, processing and monitoring incoming payments, inventory accounting and control, preparation of financial statements/reports and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables data.
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are correctly entered.
- Treasury transactions and statutory compliance
- Management information reports as and when required.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Purchase Orders and Non-Purchase Order Invoices
- Receive cash items and third-party payments, post to ledgers.
- Review credit balances, refunds, adjustments, and claim denials; apply adjustments to billing records.
- Balance daily batches and reports; prepare income reports and statistics.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Ensure outstanding balances are followed through in a professional manner.
- Serve as back up for the Accounts Payable Specialist
- Support the management on analysis and preparation of adhoc reports.
- Co-ordinate internal and external audits and tax return preparation and tax audits
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance with relevant experience and professional certification like CMA/CPA will be a plus.
- 3 to 6 years' experience in manufacturing finance and accounting roles preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office and PC skills.
- Strong SAP, Epicor or similar accounting module skills required.
Competitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Vacations, Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability (Long term/ Short term) and Continuous Training. Work where you are HAPPY!
Tri-Pac, Inc. also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth. www.tri-pac.us
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.
Tri-Pac, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer To Staffing & Recruitment Agencies
: Our Company does not accept unsolicited CV's or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Powered by JazzHR