As a Top 25 builder, developer, and EPC, our expertise spans markets like sports, renewable energy, data centers, healthcare, and more. We are builders at heart, working to ensure the built environment has a lasting positive impact.
Let's Redefine Possible® SUMMARY
Mortenson is looking to add a Finance Business Partner to support our Equipment Solutions Business. This individual will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of financial solutions to the Equipment Solutions leadership team, including planning, budgeting, forecasting, and decision support. This role performs predictive scenarios/what-if analyses to generate insights & recommendations and serves as a key liaison and business partner to the equipment solutions management team, the operating groups, and the finance team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bring finance subject matter expertise and understanding of the market landscape to support the Equipment Solutions leadership team and management
- Develop financial business models to influence leadership decision-making around current and future opportunities
- Lead the capital expenditure process for the team, including the presentation of return analysis, life cycle analysis, and cash flow projections
- Proactively educate, monitor, and provide actionable analysis of key financial performance indicators
- Prepare and review with Group leadership a monthly financial package highlighting key financial risks, opportunities, and comparison of forecasted and actual performance to plan.
- Play a key Finance advisory role as a partner to the Business
- Other duties as assigned and requested by Group leadership, Finance leadership, or Senior Leadership Team.
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels.
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Mortenson reserves the right to hire any individual without legal or financial obligation on unwanted solicitations. No agency emails, calls, or solicitations are accepted without a valid agreement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum seven years prior Finance experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and ERP applications
- Seeking candidates with strong:
- financial and business acumen
- data analysis and storytelling skills
- adaptive and critical thinking skills
- executive presence across all forms of communication
- ability to operate with autonomy