Cascade Living Group -
Do you want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others? Do you like working with interesting people? Are you interested in the possibility of an accelerated career path that includes mentoring and education? Do you want to be part of a team that puts people first and believes in doing the right thing?
If you answered yes
to the above questions, we would like to meet you. Cascade Living Group
is committed to the quality of life around us as individuals and as a company. You'll find that we're different as our focus is to create a wellness and purposeful living culture for both residents and associates alike. We care for our employees so they can care for the residents. Therefore, our motto is: The Difference Between Living and Living Well
Located across the West Coast, our communities offer top-notch senior care and career advancement opportunities. We are actively creating a culture of wellness and purposeful living for both residents and employees.
As the Controller for our Salem/Portland communities you will plan, direct, and coordinate the financial and non-financial data accumulation necessary for the timely and accurate presentation of internal and external financial information.
$110,000 - $130,000/ year
Depending on Experience
Status: Exempt Working as the Controller for Cascade Living Group, you will:
- Be responsible for the planning, directing, and accounting for all operational areas
- Manage the community accounting departments in both Bothell, WA and Salem, OR
- Directs the preparation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for the accurate and timely communication of operational results
- Actively partners with department heads to provide financial training to key operations staff
- Facilitate and review monthly processes, including JE and balance sheet review, and variance analysis.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of business performance metrics
- Manages daily treasury activities
- Coordinating activities for all regulatory and financial audits
- Oversee state Medicaid payments, ensure accounting is up to date and accurate
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, including tax state and local compliance
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
We invite you to learn more about us and meet the team at: We are looking for great people that encompass:
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- A Do-What-It-Takes frame of mind
- Operates with an ownership attitude
- Ability to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity
- Ability to work effectively with residents, personnel and support agencies
- Care and compassion
- The desire to make a difference
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting, or Finance
- Four or more years of relevant experience with progressive advancement
- Strong technical skills (excellent Excel skills required)
- Extensive experience with inter-company accounting using multi-entity property management software such as Yardi
- CPA preferred
If you have the above qualities, we are willing to mentor and train you to be part of the caregiving team at a Cascade Living Group community. In addition to a wide variety of career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that can include:
- Competitive wages
- Career Pathways
- Health Insurance (for those eligible)
- Voluntary benefits (Disability, Accident, Life)
- 401K (with company match)
- Payroll advances on earned wages
- Perks at Work Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
As an inclusive workplace, everyone is welcomed at Cascade Living. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. All offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check.