W-2023-SA# of Openings:
Whether you're looking for a high-energy, inclusive atmosphere or a company that understands the importance of work/life balance, Commonwealth is your match! From generous bonus and 401(k) programs to tuition reimbursement and flexible work schedules, Commonwealth is focused on helping its employees thrive in an environment suited to their needs. On top of all that, the Risk
department offers a hybrid work schedule, so you'll be able to work from home for part of the week!
We're looking for a manager, investment product due diligence to join our ranks. In this role, you'll develop and manage the governance structure for the investment product review program. You'll also work in partnership with business units to implement appropriate risk controls, assist in the coordination and resolution of due diligence activities, and continuously drive a strong culture of compliance.Key Responsibilities
- Provide oversight, guidance, and support to the firm's business units regarding investment products and services and internal processes to ensure they are implemented in accordance with regulatory requirements and the expectations of senior management
Core Strengths and Skills
- Establish and maintain processes across product lifecycle to proactively identify and assess risks and coordinate with various departments to address those risks in accordance with the company's risk appetite as part of the due diligence and onboarding process
- Oversee and implement change management processes covering both internal changes (e.g., new or modified products/services) and external changes (e.g., changes to law or regulation) that relate to new products, product onboarding, and due diligence processes
- Ensure compliance-related issues are appropriately addressed by collaborating with management to develop solutions in enhancing and implementing the compliance oversight and control framework
- Advise on the creation and assessment of policies, procedures, and operational compliance controls
- Manage the administration of the committee that reviews and approves new product offerings
- Assist with general projects related to securities products.
- 5-10 years of experience in investment product management
- Knowledge of the BD and IA landscape, financial markets, and investment products, including complex products (e.g., non-traded products, leveraged and inverse ETFs, asset-backed securities, and variable annuities)
- A self-starter with a strong attention to detail, team-oriented approach, organizational skills, and a proven track record of managing multiple large projects and competing priorities
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and management by working closely with our business due diligence and product origination teams, as well as other teams within the organization (e.g., Operations, Compliance, Account Supervision, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to assess complex issues through root cause analysis and other analytical techniques, structure potential solutions, and drive to resolution with senior stakeholders
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let's introduce ourselves. Picture Yourself Here
At Commonwealth, we believe in a better world. We hold ourselves and each other to higher standards. We take care of one another. That's why we invest in you-we encourage employee growth both in your career and education; we are building out a robust diversity, equity, and inclusion program; we offer incredible health care benefits; and we find plenty of occasions to celebrate. What's not to love?
We are always striving to be better, and we are looking for employees who share that same mindset. Better people, better coworkers, better leaders, better creators. Bring your best work and your full self to the table, and we will do the same. Together, we can build a better future for our advisors, their clients, our company, and you. About Commonwealth
Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser, provides a suite of business solutions that empowers more than 2,000 independent financial advisors nationwide. Privately held since 1979, the firm has headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California.
Turning our advisors into raving fans starts by doing the same for our employees. We foster an environment of excellence, growth, rewards, and fun in equal measure, which has earned us 43 Best Place to Work awards. The Fine Print
We care about your online safety as a prospective employee and encourage you to exercise caution when responding to job postings online. Commonwealth will never ask potential hiring candidates to pay or transfer funds as a precondition of interviews or employment, nor will we authorize recruiters or agents to do so on our behalf.
Commonwealth is an equal opportunity employer, making intentional efforts to source talent from all backgrounds. Min
USD $140,000.00/Yr. Max