This position is assigned a book of business and is responsible to pay approximately 1,600 employees, with a combination of 20-45 clients - depending on their size and complexity. You will work autonomously and will be responsible to prioritize the needs of your book. You will be the primary contact for your clients for payroll related matters, and will create long-term relationships, delivering the utmost customer care.
You are responsible to ensure the compliance on said payrolls. You will work closely with your client contacts to properly audit, pay, and manage the entire payment function for your book of business. You will also work closely with other departments at Today's HR, including Human Resources, Benefits, Workers' Compensation and Tax & Accounting. Our work environment is heavily focused on teamwork and customer service for internal and external clients.Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3+ years of payroll processing experience, processing a minimum of 800 employees
- Knowledgeable of Wage and Hour compliance for California. Other states a plus
- Prior experience in a multi-client environment, processing multiple payrolls is preferred
- Must be able to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications are a must
- Required to know Excel at an intermediate level. Expert level is absolutely a plus!
- CPP a plus!
- HR Generalist experience is a plus
- Organization and ability to prioritize is extremely important
Today's HR is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.