- 35% Compiles, validates and supports financial data for upload to financial systems to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Establishes and maintains comprehensive Excel spreadsheets for cash application and reconciliation to daily bank statements to ensure the bank and internal financial systems are in sync.
- Audits ancillary vendor payments to ensure accuracy of remittances.
- This involves ensuring that the rates are accurate, mapping of fields correspond to internal financial systems, and customizations are linked.
- 30% Establishes and maintains relationships with Points of Contact (POC) at account and vendor levels.
- Have a solid and in depth understanding of the client product requirements and be able to effectively establish and maintain rate requirements needed to implement accounts.
- Responsible for troubleshooting admin rate discrepancies and vendors accounts to ensure all rates/payments are clearly communicated and supported.
- 15% Responsible for monitoring and tracking manual billing data as well as enrollment system updates.
- Provides regular progress reports for internal and external stakeholders when appropriate.
- Creates Adhoc queries and reports by request.
- Supports external audit requests when required.
- 10% Troubleshoots user system issues.
- Works with vendors, account management and technical resources to track and correct identified issues in a timely manner.
- Develops solutions and recommends workarounds to solve low to mid-complexity technical and business issues.
- Ensures that appropriate controls exist, are efficient and accurate and in compliance with organization standards.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to track and resolve issues as required.
- 10% Conducts user acceptance testing for vendor change requests and for scheduled system releases to identify defects and ensure proper resolution prior to sign off for production.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- In Accounting, Finance or other math related field.
- 2 years Experience in an accounting, business or finance role.
- In Lieu of Education.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Data entry skills with a knack for numbers, Proficient.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Proficient.
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail, Proficient.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, Proficient.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and appropriate software, Proficient.