The Senior Accountant (SA) role is a pivotal contributor to the company and will assist in the company's future growth. The Senior Accountant will provide financial support to senior management, including preparing accurate books, capital expenditure analysis, overseas team support, and other projects requested by internal and external clients. The SA role acts as the financial accounting engine for the company, supporting the business's optimization. This person has a massive call to action and a proven results-oriented background working with a startup or large organization.
- Lead the month-end close process, including preparation of required analysis, calculations, closing entries, and creation of monthly financial statements for multiple legal entities
- Timely and accurate completion of assigned general ledger account reconciliations per Company policy, providing detailed analysis when variances exist
- Head the implementation and maintenance of general ledger account reconciliation software
- Assist in managing the Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable process
- Perform assigned bank account reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Facilitate the Accounting and Finance teams' inquiry and issue resolutions
- Expedite the budgeting and forecasting process and year-end audit-related tasks
- Support internal control development initiatives
- Contribute to process improvement and process documentation initiatives
- Other notable projects and related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience in an accounting role
- CPA preferred
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, team-oriented, deadline-driven in a multi-tasking environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and to communicate and interact effectively with various teams as needed
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and a general understanding of GAAP is required.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience, including an advanced proficiency in Excel and Dynamics SL
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online
- Experience using Essbase
Advatix®, Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of e-commerce Supply Chain and Logistics Consulting Services and Solutions that enable its clients to transform their operations for speed, service, and cost of fulfillment and delivery of goods and services. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualiﬁed individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Powered by JazzHR