ZGF is seeking a Senior Project Accountant
for the Seattle
office. We are looking for a self-directed individual with excellent communication and support skills who will serve as a key team member helping ensure the fiscal health of projects in the Seattle office.
The target salary range for this role will be between $85,000 to $100,000 per year, determined by education and experience.
As a Senior Project Accountant
, you will...
- Work closely with Project Managers and office leadership to track and evaluate project financial performance.
- Prepare project status reports as requested
- Create custom reports and analysis as needed
- Assist Project Managers in operation of financial software applications and best practices
- Attend staff and project management meetings as representative of the business office
- Manage the full project accounting life cycle, from project setup to closeout.
- Set up new projects with client and consultant contract parameters (fees, billing basis, consultant costs, expenses, markups)
- Coordinate subconsultant invoice review, approval, and posting
- Prepare and process monthly invoices in line with contractual agreements
- Monitor accounts receivable and drive collections
- Assist in project closeout
- Contribute wherever, whenever, and however possible to ensure the successful efforts of the Business Office
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years Project Accountant experience
- Experienced in general accounting procedures
- Proficient in the following software applications: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, Deltek Vision, Adobe Acrobat / Bluebeam
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), able to develop relationships and interact effectively with employees from all levels of firm
- Understanding of project financial metrics (profit, multiplier, etc)
- Possesses a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and client service orientation
- Knowledge of architectural / engineering terminology a plus
- Cover Letter (optional)
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume and/or portfolio.
Powered by JazzHR