Take your career up a few notches with a diversified healthcare services company. THE JOB
Facility Accountants are responsible for performing full-cycle accounting for typically 7 to 9 facilities. As a Senior Accountant,
your roles and responsibilities will include:
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Record all the month-end journal entries for assigned facilities.
- Perform financial statement variance analysis to ensure the facility-level financial statements are properly stated. This includes detailed revenue and reserve analysis.
- Act as a resource for facility contacts, internal departments, as well as management, to assist in providing/explaining financial statement information.
- Perform monthly/quarterly cash flow analysis to support distribution calculations.
- Perform all month-end balance sheet reconciliations (including bank reconciliations) for the facilities in which they are assigned.
- Provide supporting documentation to internal and external auditors.
- Facilitate the completion of monthly close procedures, including roll forwards and reconciliations.
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages.
- Provide quarterly budget-to-actual comparisons to department heads.
- Prepare and collect support for external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of the Company s yearly budget.
The ideal Senior Accountant
would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Bachelor s degree (minimum) in Accounting or Finance (minimum GPA 3.0).
- 3 + years of accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Oracle GL experience a plus (but not a requirement).
We understand that even if you are a seasoned Senior Accountant
you may not have all the skills listed here. If you are a good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, lets talk. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Compensation:
Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry Minimum Education:
Bachelor s degree (minimum) in Accounting or Finance Minimum Experience:
3 + years accounting experience. Type of position:
Full time Permanent Position with benefits Telecommute:
Dallas, TX Relocation accepted: No