DescriptionD.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.
, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at for more information.D.R. Horton, Inc.
is currently looking for an Escrow Officer
for their Financial Service Title- Escrow Department. The right candidate will be responsible for the timely completion of real estate closings (escrow) as directed by the Branch Manager.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to perform all tasks and functions of the Escrow Receptionist, Escrow Technician and Assistant Escrow Officer
- Ability to complete routine residential resale, refinance, or builder escrow transactions
- Prepare escrow instructions and amendments, if applicable
- Ability to deposit escrow funds, prepare disbursements and balance all escrow related accounts
- Perform general office functions as necessary
- Train Escrow Technicians and Assistant Escrow Officers
- Effectively solicit escrow and title business from Realtors, lendors, builders, sellers and buyers
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals through social, professional, civic, and community groups, which promote the goodwill of the Company and develop future business
- Conduct closings with Customers
- Assist Senior Escrow Officers as necessary and as directed
- Perform other duties as may be required or requested by his/her supervisor
- Obtains and maintains escrow and/or title business while adhering to all Company policies and Government regulations
Directly supervises a various number of employees in the Escrow Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.QualificationsEducation and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The employee should have knowledge of:
- Proper telephone etiquette.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping procedures.
- Basic real estate/escrow/title terminology.
- English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Century Title automation system including keyboard proficiency.
- The employee should have the ability to:
- Organize and prioritize tasks
- Read, understand, and carryout verbal and written instructions.
- Recognize and solve problems independently.
- Ask for assistance when not able to proceed.
- Operate office equipment.
- Be flexible and able to move from task to task.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America 's Builder.
Come our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and us on Facebook!Job
: Financial Services Primary Location
: TX-Fort Worth Organization
: Title Schedule
: Full-time Job Posting
: Jan 30, 2024, 9:37:48 PM