Your new company
A highly reputable Independent Accountancy Practice based in the Vale of Glamorgan. This organisation is growing and has the capacity to bring someone in at a management level. This firm Audits a good mix of Not for Profit & Commercial organisations.
Your new role
- A mixed role with Accounts, you will manage a portfolio of Audit clients managing the end-to-end process from planning to completion, including a review of financial statements.
- Allocating work for more junior staff.
- Dealing with Audit related queries.
- Reviewing juniors\' work on audits and making points for improvement.
- Reviewing accounts preparation.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Prior experience in an Audit role
- Experience of end to end audit completion
- ACA/ACCA qualified
What you\'ll get in return
- £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience level
- Free Parking available
- Hybrid Working
- 33 Days Annual Leave
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.