Your new company
This entrepreneurial, retail consumer goods company are based out of their head office in North London. The business has enjoyed exponential growth over the last five years and is looking to grow into new territories and markets. The company prides itself on providing industry leading products with a flexible, customer first approach.
Your new role
They are looking for a proactive Accounts Payable Accountant with a 'can do' attitude. This role would suit someone that is looking to expand their capabilities and make suggestions on where the current procedures can become more efficient.
Accountabilities and Duties:
- Reviewing invoices received from all suppliers for accuracy, appropriate level of approval, and adherence to established guidelines.
- Ensure accurate payment list is prepared in timely manner for payments of all supplier invoices.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, in teams, and cross functionally.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of Accounts Payable activity
- Performing monthly reconciliation for all accounts payable and related accounts
- Provide support to managers/directors by reviewing invoices, purchase orders and other payment documents.
- Assist in month end closing and accruals.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Recent and relevant experience of the above accountabilities and duties
- Identifying control lapses and implement procedures to rectify any detected operational weaknesses.
- Make recommendations regarding improvements for quality and increased efficiency, productivity, and standard work.
- Participating in system developments, including testing Implementing specific action plans and processes
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.