As an Equifax Senior Analyst you will play an important role in Client Analytics within Data and Analytics (D&A).
You will support analytical projects utilising CRA data and will help with client queries and modelling assignments. You will have engagements with external clients and internal stakeholders and support revenue deliverables for Equifax UK.
D&A offers a clear, structured, career development framework enabling accelerated career progression and growth. Individuals can benefit from working alongside their managers to build and fulfil their career aspirations within Equifax.
What you'll do
- Our Senior Analysts are responsible for providing external clients with analytical support and project analysis. This includes answering client queries related to data characteristics, scores and also involvement in analytical projects, for example, credit strategy development, model development and other bespoke analytics to solve client specific problems.
- This position will involve performing analysis of multiple data sources using statistical analysis and computer science to solve business problems. We are looking for someone who is able to communicate analytical results in order to generate improved business decisions and profitability.
- The role involves using data mining tools and programming languages (SAS, SQL and Python) to prepare data for analysis and business decision making and also involves delivering analytical and commercial solutions for internal and external clients. We need someone who can combine business requirements, existing processes and data knowledge to create analytical solutions.
What experience you need
- Relevant numerical degree with a 2:1 or above
- Experience in programming languages, SAS, SQL and Python in a credit risk environment
- An innovative mindset and attention to detail
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members and clients at various levels, including business leaders
What could set you apart
- Experience of formulating credit policies and scorecard developments
- Previous experience of credit bureau data