As a Payroll Controller at Sodexo, you play a pivotal role in the accurate and timely production of Sodexo payrolls, ensuring compliance with statutory legislation, company policy, and contractual terms and conditions. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the precision of payroll reporting within the Sodexo financial general ledgers and balance sheets.
What you'll do:
- Produce Sodexo payrolls with accuracy and completeness, including gross-to-net calculations, financial postings, payslips, payment files, and auto-enrolment.
- Ensure accurate and timely statutory reporting to HMRC and Irish Revenue for UK/ROI employer liabilities, including post tax year-end adjustments.
- Process relevant data in support of policy/schemes such as Childcare vouchers, Mileage, and Loans.
- Reconcile allocated payroll balance sheet accounts and settle third-party providers, including Unions and Childcare vouchers.
- Independently check all data changes using SAP standard Audit trail.
- Produce and distribute the 1301 finance report to agreed recipients.
- Provide support and advice to the business on all payroll-related matters.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of the organizational payroll system and employee data.
- Inform the Payroll Control Manager of any deviations from agreed processes and policies.
- Support the Payroll team by contributing to BAU administration.
What you bring:
- Full understanding and knowledge of statutory legislation and compliance.
- Good Excel/Word skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Five years of payroll experience.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Good customer skills.
- Knowledge of ROI payroll and legislation.
- Experience using SAP HR/Payroll.
- VBA/Macro skills.
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. You'll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you'll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you'll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Access to ongoing training and development programs.
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company.
- Full training and support provided.
Ready to be part of something greater?