Assistant Financial Accountant
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Responsibility for AR processing of the business. To report to Group accurately, on time and in compliance with Group and local reporting requirements and the Richemont internal controls framework.
Customer Invoicing & Admin:
- Ensuring sales in the SAP system flow freely and are not blocked
- Recharging costs to external companies/individuals on request
- Approval for proceeding on deliveries where the shipping address has been modified
- Administration, monitoring, payment allocation & reconciliation of account balances
- Posting provisions for bad debts
- Reassignment of credit balances
- Gross sales reporting
- Recharging costs to other Richemont Group companies on request
- Ensuring requestors have completed the recharge request form
- Agreeing balances at end of every month with other Group companies
- Dealing with any queries and liaising with other UK/international entities where necessary
Staff Purchases & Special Staff Sales:
- Administration, query resolution & payment allocation
- Risk Connect internal control requirements
- Participation in annual external audits - to ensure completeness of documentation for audit purposes and appropriate retention in accordance with Group policy
- Participation in any internal audits that may be undertaken by Group
- Involvement in various projects for implementations and integrations, to make process improvements and create efficiencies and to enhance cross-functional communications and operations
- To assist with any other tasks as required & provide team cover when requested
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Previous experience in accounts receivable function
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite (SAP experience preferable)
- Team player with ability to multitask, work independently and meet established deadlines
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
You will be a significant member of the Richemont community. We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:
- Initial screening call with Richemont Talent Team
- Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Interview with the HR Manager
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT BELOW: