Our production unit takes pride in offering top-tier luxury airline catering that is both elegant and sophisticated. Our team is dedicated to crafting a one-of-a-kind experience that is attractive to even the most discerning passengers. We focus on providing exceptional quality, first-class service, and an exquisite range of menu options that are sure to impress.
As a Pension and Benefits Specialist with DO & CO you will be the point of contact for all payroll-related queries across the unit and assist in the administration of payroll-related documentation, such as new starters, leavers, pensions, benefits, annual leave, and sickness. You will also ensure that our payroll database - Fourth is up to date, is accurate and complies with legislation.
- Performing Payroll Officer's role within the payroll team, offering support on all day-to-day duties
- Processing Start to finish and reviewing of UK payroll ensuring all time frames are met
- Accurate and timely input of payroll data, throughout the employee lifecycle
- Constructing and maintaining all employee records to ensure all information is accurate
- Calculating overtime, salary increases, processing sickness, SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, Overpayments, pensions, and employee benefits ensuring clear communication for payroll and HR purposes
- Assisting the Payroll Team Lead and Payroll Manager to ensure payroll calculations are correct and according to company rules and statutory legislation
- Being the point of contact for all employees on any payroll-related queries and supporting where necessary
- Helping with various arrangements internally from travel to processing expenses
- Maintaining Compliant Policies and procedures
- Always Maintaining a high level of accuracy and thorough attention to detail
- Eye for detail with the ability to detect errors.
- Experience working within an in-house payroll team dealing with end-to-end payroll process and familiar with Fourth Payroll software
- Organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong IT - Excel and numeracy skills required for managing payroll and benefits systems
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you
- The ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
- You are a clear and engaging communicator, have strong written and verbal English, and will use a variety of methods to keep the team well informed
- The ideal candidate will exhibit: an ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner; demonstrated ability to produce results, prioritise and perform a variety of tasks on short notice within stringent deadlines; and proven ability to work under pressure when closing payroll
We believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment. As a member of our team, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Enjoy perks by referring your friends through our Refer a Friend Scheme
- Save money and time with On-Site Free Meals
- Expand your skills and knowledge through our in-house training opportunities.
- A business where you can have a real impact, we're not afraid of new ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
DO&CO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status