Area Finance Manager
As an Area Finance Manager at Crown Paints, you are not just handling numbers, but are at the forefront of crafting our financial strategy. Your insights and expertise are the bedrock upon which our business decisions are built, ensuring we maintain our competitive edge in the UK & Ireland decorative paint market.
Here's some of the other things you can look forward to
- Be a Tax Strategist: Lead tax audits and optimise our tax position in compliance with local laws. Your expertise will directly contribute to our financial efficiency and success.
- Uphold Financial Integrity: Ensure the accuracy and compliance of our accounting information, safeguarding the company's reputation and financial health.
- Drive Compliance Excellence: Guarantee adherence to all local regulations across our entities, ensuring smooth operations and avoiding any legal pitfalls.
- Lead Financial Operations: Be responsible for critical finance functions (including payroll, treasury, statutory filings) ensuring flawless day-to-day operations.
- Engage in High-Level Corporate Activities: Participate in board and shareholder meetings, contributing to the strategic direction of the company.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Expertise in Accounting and Taxation: Your extensive knowledge in multinational business finance is crucial. Experience with audit firms or leading an accounting department is highly valued.
- A Global Perspective: Your proactive approach and comfort in working with diverse partners across various cultures will be a key asset.
- Leadership Prowess: With your own team, your leadership skills will be instrumental in driving team success.
- Technical Know-How: Knowledge of IFRS (where applicable) and experience with SAP will be advantageous.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Your ability to identify and take on issues with a structured approach is crucial.
What we offer
We offer an attractive reward package that includes:
- A company culture that is inclusive, warm, welcoming, driven, and allows everyone to show up as themselves every single day without judgement
- 28 days basic annual leave each year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A competitive base salary
- A variety of discounts / vouchers on products that Crown supply
- A generous pension plan where the Company will match, and even double your contribution
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and wellbeing
Sounds like a match?
Apply now and submit your application!
More about Crown Paints & Hempel
Crown Paints have been manufacturing paint for longer than most, over 200 years in fact, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. It's fair to say that we know our craft; however, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.
Alongside our owners, The Hempel Foundation, we place a special focus on education for children in need, and are proud to support the education of over 55,000 children across 22 projects worldwide. You can therefore guarantee here at Crown - It's not just paint. It's personal!
We are committed to promoting a workplace that celebrates and values unique backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. It is an integral part of our strategy to secure an environment which enables each employee to feel the kind of inclusion that allows them to bring their authentic selves to work. Only by maintaining this momentum, will we succeed as a business, create innovative solutions for our customers and work towards our purpose of shaping a brighter future with sustainable coating solutions.
We recognise that our journey must be persistent. We are dedicated to continually developing and improving our efforts and have a variety of programmes and initiatives such as Inclusive Leadership Training, our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council, Women's Network and preventive mandatory Anti-Harassment Training. This is not a complete list, but essentials supporting that every employee feels the responsibility of protecting our inclusive culture by treating each other with respect.
Accounting / Auditing, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing
Crown Paints is one of UK's most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.