We're TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor and solutions aggregator for the IT ecosystem. We're 22,000 of the IT industry's best and brightest, who share an unwavering passion for bringing compelling technology products, services and solutions to the world. We're an innovative partner that helps our customers maximize the value of IT investments, demonstrate business outcomes and unlock growth opportunities. At our core, we're a company that cares. We care about our partners, our co-workers, our investors and the world around us. We are committed to being a diverse, inclusive employer of choice and a good corporate citizen.
About the job
EMEA Controlling - Intern
As a EMEA Controlling Intern, you will contribute to a reliable and accurate financial closing and reporting for Europe, with $21 billion turnover across 24 countries. In addition you will participate in implementing new financial systems, processes and policies, as well as improving existing ones, to help optimize tools and resources scale and drive organizational efficiency.
In this role, you will work in a diverse, dynamic, and international team, with a wide exposure across organizational levels and departments.
You will support and partner with Corporate Finance, local finance teams, Shared Services and other functions (e.g., Internal Audit, Compliance, Operations, Credit, Sales).
What Will You Learn?
Financial Reporting / Process Improvement
The role supports US Group and local statutory audits for 80 entities across European region. We are looking for a person willing to develop his/her experience in financial reporting including tracking status, prepare working papers ,assisting with coordination of audit activity, assist with tasks for new entity set up and support implementation of tools to improve the efficiency of the reporting process.
- What do we offer?
- An opportunity to boost your career development with a 6 months internship.
- Free training offered with a top Business School in Spain (Aicad Business School aicad.es).
- Multinational environment, 42 nationalities speaking 25 different languages in our site in Barcelona.
- 850€ monthly to compensate expenses.
- Hybrid remote work model
- Location open to discussion (Barcelona preferred)
What's In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!