About the role...
Are you an ambitious and experienced tax professional that thrives on working in the large corporate space on a wide range of corporation tax matters?
We are looking for someone to join our awesome tax team, who has a real focus on building solid and trusted relationships with their clients, creating a connection to understand what they want to achieve and spotting opportunities to help them further.
As our next Senior Tax Manager you will be the main tax contact for most of your clients, driving the day to day relationship and working with the Client Partner on more complex clients.
Thriving on providing commercial solutions, you will be at the helm of supporting your clients with compliance and advisory services and a "wow!" experience, removing the jargon and ensuring a stellar first-rate service.
As a Senior Tax Manager, you will be...
- Someone experienced working within a corporate tax focused role and have a passion for your clients and their business
- An awesome advisor who will have their clients back and always do the right thing
- A great communicator who excels at building strong and trusting relationships (internally and externally)
- Experience of large corporate tax matters, such as SAO, CCO, transfer pricing and cross-border tax issues
- A focus in developing and coaching the wider team
We work with privately owned, not for profit and multi-national businesses across the UK to help them become more aware of their financial position, become more financially efficient, help them grow and much more. But we're no ordinary firm of accountants and business advisers.
We're straight-talking and put people and relationships before products and services. This is what's made us the fastest growing firm of accountants in the UK... and our vision is to continue.
Over the last couple years alone, we have achieved some fantastic feats:
- Partnered with Waterland Private Equity since July 2022, and are now on a lightning-fast growth journey
- Ranked No.1 in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Index
- Placed Top 3 in the mid-size category at the Inspiring Workplace Awards and 13th overall at the Inspiring Workplace Awards, against all businesses of all sizes across Europe, Middle East & Africa
- B Corp certified! Measuring and improving our impact beyond business for a brighter tomorrow
- Best Companies No.1 Accountancy Firm to work for in the UK & No.30 Best Large Company to work for 2023
What's in it for you...
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
We put our people at the heart of our culture. If our people love working here then they do amazing work, that's why we offer things like:
- A streamlined, client-focused service free from unnecessary red tape
- Supported development with tailored training to help you learn and progress
- A truly flexible approach to hybrid working
- Empowered and entrusted to do what you do best
- An amazing wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental, spiritual, and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities to work closer with local communities and charities
- Alongside an array of benefits and perks all nicely packaged on our CP Pay & Perks platform
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities' employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.
A note for Recruitment Agencies...
Agencies, we love you... but unsolicited CV's will not be honoured. We will only accept CV submissions for roles briefed to you by our Talent Acquisition team.
If you would be interested in working with us - please send a message to a member of our Talent Acquisition team, should we have anything we need additional support on we will reach out to you.