Tetra Tech has a large portfolio of exciting development opportunities across both the private and public sectors covering small to large scale from feasibility stage through to completion.
You will have the opportunity to become an integral senior member of our Southern region cost management team, working closely with multi-disciplinary teams across various offices, forging strong working relationships internally and externally becoming a trusted advisor to our clients.
You will be responsible for engaging with clients, maintaining strong relationships, and delivering projects to a high-quality standard alongside our experienced professionals.
Our professional development programme will help you to enhance your existing skill set and ensure your role and responsibilities remain diverse.
- Pre and post contract cost management experience, including setting budgets, managing change, assessing risk and opportunity and procurement.
- Infrastructure and residential sector experience is preferable, but not essential as we are looking for experience across all sectors
- Experience managing both internal and external project teams
- Proven experience of working in a commercially focused role
- A strategic thinker, able to convey ideas both verbally and in report form to clients, external stakeholders and the design team
- Experience working on major projects with a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery
- Professional and service focused on client satisfaction
- Promotes confidence with clients and colleagues
- Motivates junior members of the Tetra Tech family
- Sound IT skills, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Self-motivation to work collaboratively with virtual project teams
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com)
Tetra Tech is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity / shared parental leave.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.